Yay! I got my Black Denim Neo Cabby MM!

1. I'm so excited about this bag! You know, it was one of those bags I saw photos of and thought "that looks nice", but never really was inspired to make one mine. But the more photos I saw, the more I began to think about it and soon enough ... obsession begins! I had been "trying" to do a ban until the end of the year, but when I decided to get the Neo Cabby I thought "I'll just call and put my name on a waitlist ... it will probably be a while until I can get one!", but lo and behold ... my name came up quicker than I thought!

So this afternoon I went down to LV in Holts to pick her up and I have to say ... I LOVE her!!! This is really a beautiful bag ... I love how it's casual, yet can also be a bit dressy in the black denim. And I love that I can carry it by the handles (my usual preference) or the shoulder strap. There's really nothing I don't like about this bag!

So without further ado ... my new Black Denim Neo Cabby MM!

I'd also had my heart set of getting the T&B Mini Accessories Pouch, but they were out. :sad: I had NEARLY bought this a little while back, but decided to get the Damier one instead (which I still love), but I also love the T&B and thought maybe I could switch off. Oh well, my names on the list so eventually one will come in!
  2. Congrats - it's gorgeous!
  3. congrats ... great choice!
  4. Gorgeous. Congrats!!
  5. Congratulations.
  6. Congrats!
  7. congrats on that beautiful bag. Great photo.
  8. I didn't like these when I first saw them, but I saw the club thread, and now I love it.. I think this MIGHT be my next bag. AH!

9. congrats!
  10. G-o-r-g-e-o-u-s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. Congrats!! Love and want this bag so bad!!
  12. Congrats on that beauty!!!
    I love mine, like you said it can be dressy and also casual.
    Enjoy it!! .... The are sold out where I live....:yes:.
  13. I will second that!
  14. :tup:
  15. my favorite demin bag!!!!!!