Yay! I Got My Baby Coco Cabas!

1. I just had to share! I'd been on the waitlist for what seemed forever, and just a few days I had a call saying they got in a black Baby Coco Cabas! I was so excited since I knew these were hard to come by and didn't think I'd get one any time soon.

So here she is!! I can't believe how much I love this bag ... even more than I thought I would. The leather is so amazing! I love how thick it is. My plan is to use this as one of my "winter" bags, since it has so much room in it and I think it's "hardy" enough to withstand some cold weather. I'm also surprised at how comfortable it is to wear it as a shoulder bag.

Then ... I had to check out their sunglasses again. I'd been in about two months ago and had my heart set on one pair (with the lambskin quilted pattern on the side), but unfortunately they just didn't fit my face properly. But I couldn't stop thinking about getting a pair of Chanel sunnies, so I thought I'd try again. I found the PERFECT pair for me! You know when you try something on and instantly you know it's the one. That's how I felt about these! I absolutely love them.

I'm scared though about the gorgeous case the sunnies came in. I'm so worried the crytals will fall out of the Chanel logo on the case or that the fabric will get dirty. It doesn't seem like it would be easy to clean. Has anyone had any problems with the sunglasses case. Should I try to be extra careful with it? I'm nearly worried about throwing it in my bag incase the crystals on the logo get knocked off or it gets dirty.

So here's the pics!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

babycococabas.jpg sunnies.jpg
  2. LOVE the baby cabas. (no bias - hehe) :yes:

Love the Chanel sunnies too!!!

3. The baby cabas is so gorgeous. The leather really does look soft but durable. Sunnies are hot too!

4. Wow! :drool: Big congrats! One of the bags on my wish-list!! :heart:

5. Beautiful! No worries about the sunglasses case. I have several and they're fine. I don't baby them at all.

6. Nice sunnies and congrats on your cabas

7. congrats!

8. Congrats! It's byoooteefull. :yes:

9. Congrats on your purchases. I love the Cabas, and your sunglasses look great on you.

10. congrats! love your purchases! may i ask what style no is the sunnies?

11. Congrats! The Baby Cabas is a great bag. Doesn't it smell wonderful? Love your sunnies too.

12. Congrats on your purchases, enjoy. =)

13. I ADORE the Cabas.
    LOVE.
    Next on my wishlist.

14. Congrats on this delicious bag!!

15. Love the bag. Congrats.