Yay I got it!!! The Kooba Brynne arrived today!! Pix inside :)

1. Oh my god I am in love! It's sooooo nice! The size is great, the quality is great! Everything is great! And I love how there are so many compartments. :yahoo:

I took pictures!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Congratulations, Starbrite!!!! That is a very sexy bag you've got there! We just love Koobas!!!!!! The detail on that bag is awesome!

3. ohh it looks stunning on you!!!! :smile: congrads and welcome! :smile:

4. Congratulations! I have the exact same bag and I love it. I'm carrying it this week in fact. It's great and you look awesome with it!!

5. Thanks everyone :smile: I can't wait to start using it!!!

6. Looks great on you, StarBrite, congratulations!!:yahoo::yahoo:Lovely bag!

7. Wow Starbright, it looks great on you. The Brynne has definitely caught my interest, but I mustn't add it to my impossibly long list... yet. Congrats!

8. Oh I love that distressed Leather. Looks great on you. I had the Kiera (the little sister) of this bag and sold it because it was so small. I should have gotten this instead. Beautiful.

9. It's beautiful on you! What a great bag. Can I ask about the weight? Do you find it heavy?

Thanks!

10. ^ It seems like the leather is heavy and I haven't even put stuff in it. But tomorrow I am gonna actually use it so I'll see then :smile:

11. Congratulations StarBrite, it looks stunning on you! And welcome to the Kooba addiction:yes:

12. Wow! Now, that's a beauty! I love everything about that bag. It is shaped somewhat like my Renee but the Brynne is much more sophisticated. Congratulations are in order....

13. What a beauty! I have never considered that style but man oh man, those details!

14. I don't find the Brynne particularly heavy. It doesn't feel as heavy as my Sienna, which is actually a smaller bag. I think the Sienna has larger hardware, like the distressed brass rings, and the leather is thicker. So for a big bag, the Brynne to me is surprisingly light weight.

15. Looks like a perfect fit-Brynne is a very cute bag!