YAY I got a new job

1. I just went for an interview and I was told I got the job, there and then YAY. They said they were impressed with my qualifications and that i had gone to one of the top unis too.

Its my first job since I graduated and I am only thinking of doing it for 12 months before I apply for a graduate postion - I just needed some experience. I am admin whereby I work with sales, marketing, finance and recruitment teams -- I just have to be flexible LOL ... Its not much but its a start. And the pay is pretty good also :biggrin:.. Maybe I can get that paddy i want sooner than I thought :biggrin:

I have to start tomorrow :shame:

2. Congrats, that does call for shopping, hopefully of the Paddy variety. ;)

3. Congrats, kimmy, that's great news! :nuts: I hope it goes well for you on your first day. Better start making your bag wish list :p

4. congratulations and a big hug for you!!!!!

5. well done, Kimmy~!!!

Best of luck for your new job and all the best to your career. Always feel happy happy when my friends found new jobs. New experience, new challenges and fun.

6. Hi

Thanks everyone , I am really excited about it, but I am also a bit nervous :worried:

7. Congrats! Have a great first day!

8. Congratulations! I'm sure it will be a valuable and enjoyable experience for you.

9. That's great! To calm your nerves....promise yourself a new bag :smile:

10. Congrats on the new job!

11. :biggrin: Congrats on your new job!! :nuts:

I just got mine recently.. and will start in a week from now..
    so.. we'll :lol: do fine dont get nervious.. i am calm although its my first job!! (well.. i did shake in the interview..;))
    oh as for new bags:love: .. i am making myself promises i surely hope to fullfil!! :biggrin:

12. Congrats on acing your interview! It's always exciting to be starting a new job.

13. Congratulations, Kimmy!

14. Congratuations!

15. WoWOWOW! Congrats!