Yay! I got a black and purple lv - shot!

1. So yesterday I went to Lv and had lots of fun! I could ask and try on everything i wanted and I was in that store for about an hour :sweatdrop:.

I wanted something in black epi and had the jasmin, soufflot and lockit in mind.
    Jasmin was my first choice but very small and classic looking when i saw it so i didn't get it.
    Lockit was pretty but also a bit classic in black. This is a rather cheap bag in epi, so maybe I will get one in a more vibrant colour.
    Soufflot was almost off my list but when i held it it looked very young, fresh and modern. I had to follow my instinct (and moms and friends advice... :flowers:) and got that one. i hope I don't regret it...

-> For people who have tis bag; how does it hold up? I hope the handles stay ok, they seem delicate...

I wanted sneakers but there was a problem with the fit, see my other post... :crybaby:.

I wanted a grey inclusion bracelet and it's coming to me from brussels next week...

I wanted something in the new violette. The colour was a bit disappointing in real life, especially on the bags... It's less flashy and warm then I expected it to be...
    Reade is cute but really really small...
    Roxbury was not my style.
    I don't like the bellevue, the bottom is very wide. My friend loved it in pomme though...
    I got the new clés! Don't know if I will use it but it's so pretty and it made me happy :love:

Mom fell in love with the rosewood in amarante and so did I! I really hated this colour when it came out :shame: but it's very pretty! It looks gorgeous combined with the new violette.

I'm so sorry for the long post, but here are some pics:

SL370121 (Medium).JPG

SL370126 (Medium).JPG

SL370128 (Medium).JPG

SL370131 (Medium).JPG

SL370132 (Medium).JPG
  2. SL370133 (Medium).JPG

SL370134 (Medium).JPG

SL370135 (Medium).JPG

SL370136 (Medium).JPG

SL370137 (Medium).JPG
  3. pinkgoldfish, they're both pretty!!! congrats!!!
  4. beautiful, congrats!
  5. Congrats! All so pretty!! Love the soufflot!
  6. Beautiful - Congrats!
  7. Congrats, both are GORGEOUS!
  8. They are very pretty, congrats!
  9. wonderful buys congrats, and thanks for sharing.
  10. Congrats- so pretty!
  11. wow congrats!
  12. Congrats on your new purchases.
  13. Nice loot :nuts: Congrats :yahoo:
  14. Very nice purchases!! Congrats!
  15. I think the black and purple are lovely together, congratulations on finding what's right for you. They're both very beautiful!