Yay!...I found myself an ink city

1. So, I've been wanting an ink city for a couple of weeks now and today I got super lucky! I went to visit an old friend of mine from elementary school downtown today and after grabbing something to eat at a cafe, we headed on down to her house to have a cup of tea and for me to meet her hubby. Anyways her husband wasn't home when we got there, so she showed me around her house and it was lovely. In one of the closet spaces she showed me, I noticed what looked like balenciaga hardware and I pointed to it, she said, "oh it's an old bag i'm trying to get rid of"...I pulled it out and lo and behold..it was a gorgeous ink city!!!:yahoo: I asked her if I could have it and I was even willing to pay for it, but she insisted I just take it...she was meaning to get rid of it in the first place supposedly. So, today not only am I a proud owner of an ink city but I had great time catching up with an old friend.:supacool:

Weird how fate works like that, isn't it gals ? :wlae:

* pictures coming up, just have to snap them..i was too excited about it and had to post immediately about my exciting news:yahoo:

2. Holy shiz! that's amazing!!!!! congratulations, Sunshine!
    Can't wait to see pics! woweeeeeeeee

3. Oh~~congrats~~That was really sweet~~:yes:

4. :nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts:

5. why did she call it an "old" bag? Ink isn't that old is it??

and she GAVE it to you :nuts: Wow! I need new friends! :upsidedown:

6. What a wonderful friend you have! I love my Ink City! You will too! Enjoy her!

7. WHAT?!! You mean you got an ink city for free? Ahh, that's amazing! Congrats! :nuts: :yahoo:

8. ^^ yep, got the bag for free. I don't know what I did to deserve this seriously but i'm in love with ink...such a pretty color! :love:

9. You must be a good friend, too! It makes the bag even more special to get it that way! Enjoy - congrats!

10. oh wow!!! Amazing story! It definitely IS crazy how the world works sometimes - when you least expect it, sometimes something really nice happens!

11. What a great story!! You never know what is going to happen from day to day. Definitely post pics when you get a chance!

12. congrats hellosunshine!!!!

show some pictures soon!!

and.. SO LUCK you got it for free!!

13. That's an unbelievable story -- congratulations! I love my friends, but I don't think any of them have any bbags to give me, especially for free.

14. congratulations hellosunshine, whatta wonderful day you had :love:...can't wait to see the photos of your well-deserved ink city!!!

15. :drinkup: toast to your ink city that practically fell out of heaven into your hands! and toast to sweet friends!