Yay, I found my white PST with silver hardware!

1. I wasn't expecting to buy anything like this today but they had one @ Chanel in Short Hills, untouched in the box and there are only 8 in the company (so they say) and the best part is for once I got something BEFORE the price increase (well the pst just had that small increase but the big one is comming) which the SA told me is going to be MONDAY for sure! Anyway I LOVE it:yahoo:
  2. Hey congrats!!! I know you wanted it...isn't that the best feeling?! It was meant to be...it found you!!!! Can't wait to see pics...!!:yahoo:
  3. congrats! i remember you wanted the pst for a while..so glad you found it =) let me know how it is when you wear it! i really love the white PST and want to buy it but im not sure if im ready to get a white bag..i worry i might get it dirty but anywho, ENJOY!
  4. Congrats! I love the PST! I have the black w/gold hw and I use it as my everyday bag. I wish they would have made the black w/silver hw.
  5. How exciting!! I'm so happy for you!!! I love the PST in white, it's so fresh and perfect for spring, plus caviar is very durable in white. CONGRATS!!!
  6. Thank you, I love caviar, I think it will hold up well for white!
  7. congrats!!! THe prices are going up again huh, are the flaps going up as well?
  8. Congratulations! I love the PST in white caviar w/ silver hardware, so sleek and beautiful - enjoy it! :smile:

9. Congrats! That is such a beautiful bag!
  10. congrats Lola!!!!!! I think the white w/ silver is so modern, I wish I held out on my white w/ gold =((((

Cant wait to see pics!!
  11. congrats! i was thinking about a white PST too, but it really wasn't for me. I wish this bag would look good on me.
  12. Oooooo...white is my favourite for the PST...congrats!!!

13. Congrats Lola, enjoy your lovely PST!!
    Love to see your pics!
  14. congrats!
  15. congratulations