YAY!!!!!!!!! I found INDIGO!!!!!!!!!

1. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I am so excited right now that I could bust!!!!!

I found a Reade PM in INDIGO at the Boca Raton store in FL!!!!! It is the last one!!!! Of course I asked for overnight shipping and it will be here Monday morning!!!!!!! Whooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

My first Indigo piece!!!! Ladies there are only 2-3 left in the country! And now none on the east coast!!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
  2. Oh that bag is so cute!!:yahoo:
  3. Congrats Traci!!!! so happy for you!!
  4. Ooooh congrats Traci, indigo is a very pretty colour and the reade pm is just so cute :yahoo:
  5. WOW - Congrats. Can't wait to see pics!!!
  6. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
    That's really great for you :nuts:
    Cant wait to see your pics :graucho:
  7. [​IMG] Indigo is so pretty

Good hunting!
  8. Congrats!
    Indigo is one of the most beautiful vernis colors out there :love:

Be sure to post pics when you get her :yes:
  9. Congrats!
  10. congratulations!!!
  11. Good Deal~ you will love it!:heart:
  12. Congrats! I :heart: Indigo too! I want an indigo roxbury soooo badly - but with no luck. :crybaby:

Congrats on finding indigo so quickly after starting your search!! I think the colour looks amazing with new vachetta... and one of the few colours that looks just as gorgeous if not better with honey vachetta!! :yes:
  13. Okay, ladies here's the scoop. There are also 3 Indigo Houston's available, 1 in Ceasers in Las Vegas, 1 in the Georgia, Fairfax. And I don't remember where the other one is. But they are the last of them if anyone wants one!! I got the Reade because the Houston was gonna be too big for me I think.

Well, hope one of you ladies scoops up the Houston!!
  14. Wow, congrats!! I've never seen the Indigo Reade before so please post pics when you get it!!!
  15. Wow congrats Indigo is the most beautiful color:drool: