Yay! Got my Gucci Horsebit Medium Hobo today!!!!

1. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: I found the hobo of my dreams after an extensive search. I did a charge send from the Gucci Outlet in NJ. It was marked down to $629. I got it in cognac and it's GORGEOUS!

2. Wow!! Thats a great deal. Post pics when you get it.

3. Wow congratulations.

4. Congrats!!!!!Please post pictures. Dying to see

5. Congrats on such a great deal...can't wait to see some pictures!

6. Ok, I just snapped some pictures, but I don't know how to add them. Help!

7. If you want to do an attachement, go to the Additional Options at the bottom of the reply page and click on "manage attachments" button. There is a size limit on pictures, so you might have to resize your pictures.

If it is on a website, you can right-click on the picture, select "properties", and copy the Address/URL, then paste.

For multiple pictures, do you have any photo sharing account like photobucket, shutterfly or snapfish? If not, go ahead and open one. Then upload your pictures there and copy the url, then paste.

8. wow congrats!

9. Congrats! Great deal, can't wait to see the pics!

10. Thank you! I do have a photobucket account, so I'll upload when I get home later. ALSO, I got it at the Woodbury Commons Outlet store in NY. I think I said NJ in the original post.

11. Congratulations! It sounds like a great deal!

12. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics :smile:

13. Thanks everyone! I included a few pictures to view in the attachment. I loooove this bag...

horsebit.jpg horsebit2.jpg tag.jpg
  14. love that bag. i own it in the large in the same color. congrats.

15. That's gorgeous!! Congrats:yes: