Yay, Found my Ink Twiggy!

1. Finally solved my Ink problems. Bought it in the box originally but really had my heart set on the Twiggy. Glad I never used the box because I just found the Twiggy (Barneys) and my loving DH approved my 3rd bag purchase for the month (Oh it will cost me though:graucho: ) They are shipping it out this week. Will post photos when it arrives. All you ladies are right. It really is worth waiting for what you want.

** And does anyone have a clue why that weird message keep popping up in my Avatar?

2. congrats! be sure to post pics when you get her!

3. congrats sweetie!!!!! pics pleaseeee:yahoo: :heart:

4. Good for you! Isn't it awesome to get the exact bag you want? Congrats!!

5. I am so excited. I've been looking for an Ink Twiggy since the beginning of June and I also found my Cornflower box this week for 50% off. Needless to say, I will not be buying anything else this month. Waiting for the dark brown day.

6. Nothing like a long wait that's finally over and you get exactly what you want:girlsigh: Congratulations, another ink baby!

7. Congrats on the Ink Twiggy!!! Woohoo!:yahoo: Can't wait to see pics when you get it!:heart:

8. Fantastic!! Congrats on finding your Ink Twiggy! :yahoo:

9. yay! :party: congrats! Ink's a fabulous color!

10. 50% off?? faints, where at?

11. Congratulations! Oh we are going to be Ink Twiggy twins! Mine should be here on Wednesday! So exciting! Please post pics when it gets here!

I wish you well,

Bridget

12. Congrats!!! Can't wait to see pics!

13. 0o0o0o INK twiggy is HOT!!! congrats!!!