yay for the lagacy shoulder flap!

I loved this bag too, but went with one of the other styles (okay two other styles, LOL) because the strap was soooo wide for me. I have the Shoulder Zip (with the turnlock on the front) and the other style shoulder bag with the two pockets on the front, both the straps on these bags aren't as wide as the Ali or the Legacy Courier.

Sometimes it takes a while to get accustomed to something different than what you normally use. I just got this bag myself a couple weeks ago and am loving more and more each day I use it. It's much bigger than what I've carried in the past - but I'm loving having the extra room and space now - espeially with two kids and husband who are always asking me to carry or hold things for them!

You're right, you should really love it for that price - on the other hand I wouldn't 'settle' for the carryall either. Don't settle for anything.

Maybe just give it some time? -

HTH -
PS - I'm new here, hope you don't mind me pitching in my thoughts...

Very pretty bag, but I completely understand not feeling totally taken with something. And you're right, for the money, you should really love it.

On another note, I have one of the smaller Legacy bags - the shoulder bag - and although it's quite a bit smaller than the Ali, it's very roomy. Just thought I'd share that.

I hope you're able to find that perfect bag!