Yay for me! A new Mandarin Epi key holder...

1. well, new to me at least.
    I'm on the call list of a local pawn shop - they call me anytime they get any new or vintage LV in stock. They had a Babylone from 2003 (which was terribly overpriced given it's condition), a Black MC Petit Noe that looked brand new, a Rouge Epi credit card/yen holder, a Monogram Pochette Cosmetique (which was in HORRIBLE condition), and the Mandarin Epi key holder. The original price was $115, but there were a few tiny smudges on the interior, so the salesman knocked it down to $95 - sold!!!:yahoo:
    I have never been a fan of the Epi, but there is something about that Mandarin color! That, friends, is the perfect orange.:drinks:
    So now my Epi collection has 2 items, a discontinued Lilac Epi elasticized card holder and my new Mandarin beauty, of which I will post pics as soon as I get home from work!:queen:

P.S. I haven't been able to post recently due to a bunch of personal drama, but I've missed you girls!:shame:

2. Congrats!! I just got a piece in the mandarin as well, it's such a great color!!

3. Congrats! great contact to have :smile:

4. Thanks, ladies!
    Here are the pics, as promised::nuts:

Epi2.jpg Epi3.jpg
  5. Congrats on the great find! and Mandarin.. nice eye catching color!

6. Oooh, great deal! Love it.

7. Cool...My sister just brought me a mandarin keyholder from Las Vegas. You will love it.

8. congrats!! what a great piece!

9. Congrats! You've got an awesome hookup

10. :nuts: Congrats!!! It's a lovely colour and great price too:love:

11. :love: its so beautiful!!! congrats!!!!

12. thats a good idea being in call list of fawn shops, i should do that too.. how do you know they are real though? not saying that yours arent, just wondering.. =)

13. GORGEOUS!!! I need me an epi keyholder now after seeing yours!!!:graucho:

14. Oohh, I like them both!

15. Congrats! Great color!