Yay for Fashionably Late!

1. I'm sure others of you watched this tonight. I loved it! I already liked Stacy from her other shows cause she cracks me up, but I'm really excited now that I see she is giving stuff away. I have a feeling this show is soon going to be on my growing list of show addictions :upsidedown:
  2. I really liked it too! I like Stacy, but I can't help but wish Clinton was on the show, lol! Where is it filmed? I wouldn't mind some free designer stuff... :graucho:
  3. I just watched it too. I thought it was great. Stacy is hilarious. I thought she was going to pull through for fabulosity during the lancome segment though. I can't believe she put on those hideous shoes. :cursing:
  4. I'm going to stay away, I don't like to watch too much TV. I really do like "What Not to Wear" though!
  5. I would guess it's filmed in NY since that's where the other is filmed, but I'm not really sure. I'm sure Clinton will be on at some point. Did you watch his home makeover show that he did on his own house?! That house was awesome!
  6. I really liked this show too! She seems like a person who would be really fun to have cocktails with and dish gossip:smile:
  7. Yea, I just read an article written by someone who got invited to a taping and it was in NYC.