Yay! Fleur de Strass necklace and bracelet are here!

1. Hi all!

I said I'd post pics when I received the necklace, so here is the set! I LOVE these pearls! I always wanted Chanel pearls. My lovely bf gave me a double strand pearl necklace (non-Chanel, of course) for our anniversary 2 years ago, and they are lovely but too formal for everyday. I love the silver hardware between the pearls and the long length of these! It makes the necklace very versatile and the silver really modernizes it! I also love the crystal CCs that are 2 different sizes! I had a hard time photographing the necklace long, but I doubled it to model it. :love: them both so much. I love the charms on the bracelet and the detail of the little ccs on the leaves. AND the bracelet can be worn with my formal pearls now, too! Again, thank you all for looking!

Fleur de strass necklace.jpg Fleur De Strass bracelet.jpg Fleur de strass bracelet close.jpg Fleur de Strass 1.jpg Fleur de Strass 2.jpg
  2. omg the necklace is darling! but that bracelet... WOW, gorgeous! i really love the little charms on it, soo cute!

3. the necklace is so beatiful.. you are one lucky girl..

4. both the necklace and bracelet are gorgeous!!

5. Ohhh, you look fabulous in your modeling pics!! :nuts: I have and LOVE the fleur de strass necklace... it's soo gorgeous!! :love: If you don't mind my asking, how much was the bracelet? :smile: I'm loving it... the charms are too cute!! :love:

6. Aw, Minal, you're so sweet! Thank you! The bracelet was $650! :sweatdrop: But, I can wear that bracelet with my Eiffel Tower/Pearl necklace and, as I mentioned, my formal pearls, so I concluded it was worth it. I just HAD to have a set. *sigh*

7. [​IMG]
    Gorgeous:love: They look fab on you! Do you mind me asking the price of the necklace? Going to Paris early December and hoping to find one:girlsigh:

8. Ohhh, okay! :heart: Welllll, since it works with three different necklaces, it's more like $217 hehe (better to think about it that way than the $650 price)! ;) Haha, I might apply my skewed logic in justifying its purchase at some point! :nuts: It's absolutely gorgeous... enjoy girl!! :yahoo:

9. Oh they're so beautiful and classy!they're looking fabulous on you!Congrats!:drool::nuts:

10. I've been loving your purchases lately bulletproofsoul! This necklace and bracelet are so beautiful. I used to not be a fan of pearl jewelry, but these Fleur de Strass pieces I keep seeing on tPF are gradually converting me. :yes:

-Stephanie

11. [​IMG]

Gorgeous necklace..I WANT IT:yahoo::yahoo:

12. sooo pretty, congrats!

13. its lovely, congrats :smile:

14. ahhh! so envious. i want to get that hat but i'm trying my luck with my friend whose going to brussels tomorrow first. what do you think? anyway you look fab in those pearls , G! enjoy them in good health!

i'm looking for a pearl necklace with the double CC logos but to no avail. might get my friend to hunt them down for me, so many things!

15. Lovely pieces! Looks great on you! Congrats!