Yay !!! Finally !

yayyy. xD

HI US ARMY WIFE!! I'm odd. :biggrin:

and Nancy said that Lesportsac found it somewhere and shipped it to them. And it has handwritten tags...which I found to be quite funny.. LOL

wish i got there earlier, but i did score a cute citta rosa braccialetto with a fairly good placement, plus it had a MEOMI QEE and I paid only $30 ish for it.

would have loved a MM! :sad:

CONGRATS USArmyWife!! I didnt catch your name :blush: I was excited when I saw the CR :lol: I personally dont like the corriere cuz its too big for me but yours has REALLY REALLY GREAT PLACEMENT!! :nuts: Its crazy!! Practically all of them had wonderful placement!

You know what??? I think that these were the store models that they put out and probably stored them away and forgotten!! They didnt come in bags thats why.. I dont understand why its the Meomi qee but I'm not sad about it! As for the weird handwritten tags.. its probably because they needed to put the HI retail price on.. :noggin:

Ohhh!! There was a scuola too! The 3rd person to come in looking for CR bought the scuola and nuvola! After that it was just the lunas left (2 of them)

I posted more pics in the collections thread but here's the front and back of my bambinone! :smile: RED SUPER HERO BOY!!!

CRbambinonefront.jpg

CRbambinoneback.jpg

Braccilettos (or however you spell it) don't come with qees that's why they're so cheap. They must've put it on there on accident. :confused1: That's awesome DJR, congrats!!

:blush: I wasnt listening :blush: hehehe

DJR - CONGRATS on your braccioletto!! The CR print looks really cute on it but the braccioletto looks weird on me :lol: I dont understand its purpose LOL but maybe that's just me!

yup names Amanda ! Nancy's so super sweet and has remembered my name since the first time i went in there ! You Bambinone has great placement too !!! Thats so awsome ! We totally all lucked out lol