Yay !!! Finally !

1. I finally got some Citta Rosa !!! I was bidding on a corriere yesterday and decided it wasnt a great placement so I stopped bidding on it. But i was sad i didnt get citta rosa so I went out yesterday and bought a pirata nuvola. Well today I went into the LeSportSac and got a citta rosa corriere and portatelefono !!!! YAY !!!! And the corriere has sooooooo much better of a placement ! :yahoo::yahoo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. wow, very beautiful! congratz!

I didnt' know stores still had CR..where did you find these beauties?

3. You're corriere is fabulous! I'm envious I don't have anything in citta/citta rosa except fumo w/lining. Congrats!

4. at the waikele outlet here in hawaii. The brought it out this morning

5. Congrats on your purchases..so cute!! :tup:\
    Did they have any caramellas today? :graucho:

Happy Birthday DJR! :balloon::balloon::balloon:

6. Congrats!! I didn't make it out in time... I was up until 5 am talking to friends. *lol*

What all styles did they have?

7. THANKS!:smile:

8. Dana just texted me!! happy toki got the only CR MM and she got the bambinone!! Yay for them!! :yes:

9. :wlae:Awesome!!! Congrats to them!! :wlae:
    Any word on any citta caramellas? :graucho:

10. awww...congrats to everyone who scored. i wonder how they got some CR? I wish i knew...:sad:.

I always wanted a CR MM.

11. they had corriere, porta, luna, mamma mia, nuvola, bambinone and Braccialetto

12. No caramellas. There were three other items, two that another woman got, and there's just the CR luna left.

And I have NO CLUE how they got it... Maybe it was just stuffed in the back of the LeSportsac stores somewhere and they forgot about it and when they found it they had to send it to the outlet?

13. congrats :woohoo::woohoo:, the more i look at that print the more i love it =P
    corriere is, imo, a great style :biggrin:

14. Wow, that is super cute! Can you post a picture of you modeling the Corriere? I've still never seen one IRL.

15. So weird...thanks for the info!! ;)