YAY!!!! Finally Ms. Juane Came Home to Momma....

1. I am so so so happy!!!! Some of you may know that I was searching high and low for one of these. I had feared that I missed out (since BalNY and AR both said they were getting no mor).....but alas I was able to find one and I didn't have to settle for something I didn't want!!!

Now I think I am a little twiggy-ed out (unless some fabulous '04 or '05 finds its way to me)...and am going to focus on snagging a couple city bags...or maybe a VG twiggy? LOLOL I'm so overwhelmed by Bbags!

Anyhow...here is my new Juane twiggy!!! My cat was also very interested in the tassles LOL

Flash:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

No flash:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The kitty & twiggy:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Modelling pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. oh my! congratulations, what a beautiful bag. :smile: glad you finally found it!!

4. I *love* your cat! You look great with the bag. Enjoy~

5. Gorgeous leather!! Your cats' (yes, both of them!) eyes match the color of your new twiggy. Congrats!

[​IMG]

6. Great bag!!! I think the cats like it too! :smile:

7. bag is gorgeous! cute kitty too!

8. gorgeous "N"! glad you finally got one! congrats for you and your cat too!

9. That's exactly what I was thinking... your cat's eyes are jaune! Congrats on your bag - I love that color in a twiggy!

10. Thanks all!!!

His eyes do look a little more yellow in these pics...usually they are the color of pennies...a dark copper! I was trying to get the pic where he was swatting at it (with me pulling it away in time LOL) but my camera didn't snap quick enough!

11. Oh congratz! The Twiggy is beautiful! :tup: (And so is your kitty!)
    Is Juane an 06 or 07 color?

12. The bag is gorgeous! I know how hard you were looking for it, so glad you found it!

13. Gorgeous Kitty and Gorgeous Twiggy! LOVE ur new bbag acquisition!~ Your collection is growing into an amazing one!

14. ^^ OMG, this is the best photo ever :roflmfao:

p.s. your kitty's eyes match your bag (lol!!!) :nuts:

15. Gorgeous bag! Congrats Twiggers! Glad you were able to find one!! That cats face is priceless!!! :roflmfao: