YAY! Finally got my Legacy!!

1. Holy crap, I'm so excited...I've finally won a Legacy Signature Shoulder (khaki/ebony) off eBay and I couldn't be more happy! I kept getting sniped at the last minute and was starting to worry that I would not get this bag before they were impossible to find!
    I won it for $192.50!! I'll post a DD pic since I just won it like 10 minutes ago but will post pics when it arrives...
    And no bumming me out about these being at the outlets or I will shoot myself...
    Now, the hunt is on on for a Legacy Stripe wallet!!:heart:
    [​IMG]

2. Congrats...I know how excited you must be, YAY!!!!

3. Yay! Congrats!

4. Wow, that's a great deal!!! And even if it were at the outlets, it would be more than that :yes: CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!

5. Oh you did good!!! You can order the legacy stripe wallets with the PCE I asked about them last weekend and i was told they had some in stock as of last Saturday and could be ordered, but I went ahead and ordered the new legacy slim envelope wallet.

Can't wait to see pictures

6. I was sure they would be sold out by now...thanks for the hot tip!

7. That makes me :wlae::yahoo::woohoo:! Thanks kidlearner!

8. Congrats on getting the Legacy shoulder! Sounds like you got a pretty good deal. I also prefer the two pocket front to the single pocket of the new version. Enjoy!

9. Great deal...congrats!!

10. beautiful bag and great deal! can't wait to see the pics@!

11. What a GREAT deal!!!! Congrats!!!! I am soooo excited for you and I LOVE the khaki/ebony color combo!!!!! Please post pics when you get your bag!

12. Awesome deal! I have many of her "sisters" in leather. It's a style I can imagine myself carrying for many years...congrats!

13. Beautiful bag congrats! Great deal!!

14. Congrats, its beautiful!