Yay!!! F/W RTW Collection up!!!

1. Freaking hot! Post pics when you get it!
  2. OOOOOOO baby!!!!! Those are hot hot hot!!! Love them. When do you get them???? You better post pics!!
  3. Well I haven't ordered them or anything... just drooling over them at the moment... but hopefully will soon be mine... :push:
  4. I like the glasses, I have never really liked their jackets (although the one u like seems nice, just not for me), I prefer D&G for clothes, but I really like that blue baseball looking jacket, it looks similar to the brown one available a little while ago for men. Its nuder a vest its very nice.
  5. The sunny is HOT John.....about time for a new sunny:graucho: :supacool:
  6. I know the new collection has been on the main site for a while now, just wanted to share that I love those 2 things...

Lee: New sunnies would be awesome since I lost my others... :crybaby:
  7. NOOOooo:sad: Sorry to hear that, is it the Dior one?:crybaby: Oh well, now you have an excuse to get it:graucho:
  8. Ooooh! Pics when you get it!
  9. Yeah, the Overshines. :crybaby:

I'm also looking into getting some other LV sunnies I saw/tried on Tuesday? :shrugs:
  10. :nuts: Are you? Any pics ? I love LV sunnies but yet to own one.:p
  11. I have a pic of me in a pair of Chanel 5085 A's the SA took of me?

I can totally see you rock some like the ones Irene has.
  12. :lol: Thanks:shame: . Irene does look hot. No I mean the LV ones...like a catalogue or something? But Chanel ones will be fine too:graucho:
  13. I hope get a new pair of shades, sorry about what happened to your previous ones = ( ...I hope you start rockin some LV ones! soon!!!
  14. [​IMG]