!!!Yay!!! Bought a Silver City... and someone wished I hadn't

1. I just won this auction for a Silver City and can cross one my holy grails off the list (ok, so I'm a metallic freak). eBay: NWT! BALENCIAGA 2005 "SAND" SILVER METALLIC CITY BAG!! (item 190064436860 end time Dec-29-06 12:00:17 PST)

Funny thing is when I was bidding I got this message from someone on eBay: (heehee:graucho: )

"Hi,
    Indeed the reason i am writing to you is about the bag you have bid. Balenciaga sand silver matellic bag.for 1355$. I have a original balenciaga, and this is not. original balenciaga leatler is so thin and wrinkled. this one is not. it is so obvious that this is bad fake. It is your decision. i just wanted to tell you, bec. you are bidding on 1355, unbeliavable.
    decision yours
    yours,"

:blah:
    Soooooooomeone is none too happy that I paid that much for an "obvious bad fake." :wlae: :supacool:

2. :p

Congrats on scoring another one of ya holy grails, deco!!! :wlae:

3. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
    That is just too funny. :roflmfao: There are so many experts on eBay that we don't know about (heeeheee).:roflmfao:
    Enjoy it Deco. It is gorgeous and the seller is awsome.:yahoo:

4. What a beautiful bag deco! :p Send that person the link to naff and tell her she need to take a bbag 101 course.:roflmfao:

5. Congrats!! Now you have both silver and gold!!

6. Congratulations.

7. :roflmfao:

8. Congrats Deco!!!!! :yahoo: You really must take an updated family pic for me to :drool: :drool:

9. yes, sibling photos with be forthcoming. :graucho:

10. I can't wait to see the pictures!!! Congrats.

11. Congrats Deco!!!! the silver is so pretty, my friend has one in the First and I just love it!!!

12. Wow!! Love the silver! Congrats on your new purchase!

13. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Oh my, some people on eBay are just crazy. The bag you got though is SOOOOOOOO hot, i love the silver! Cant wait for pics!

14. Oh its absolutely TDF! Congrats! :biggrin: Why were they telling you not to buy it.. ? Did they want it for themselves?

15. That bag looks great!! Congrats!! You always are buying the most interesting and fun bags. Definitely need to see sibling pics!