YAY!! back from Southcoast with my dream bag!

1. I posted earlier in another thread asking for advice on what bag to get... And after dragging my bf all over the Southcoast mall literally twice around... and stopped by both the Bloomingdale LV store and the LV store two times... I finally decided that I cannot leave without my dream bag... :yahoo:

This is the most I've ever spent on a purse... but I figure that I will be wearing this bag forever and ever... and it's the bag I want to be seen with so why not? :graucho:

I want to share with you all my happiness because I know you are the ones who understand that joy of buying a beautiful Louis Vuitton bag! :wlae:

[​IMG]

beverlymm1.JPG beverlymm2.JPG
  2. Yes! It's the beautiful Beverly MM!! I've been drooling for months and months to get it... The price was something I couldn't get over with for the longest time... but I am sooooo glad that I got it... no regrets!!!! :heart::heart::heart:

[​IMG]

beverlymm3.JPG beverlymm4.JPG beverlymm5.JPG
  3. While I was browsing the LV store, one of the SAs complimented me on my bag charm for the damier Speedy 25... So I thought I would also share it with you all... :smile:

[​IMG]

damiersp25_1.JPG damiersp25_2.JPG damiersp25_3.JPG
  4. Congratulations.

5. yay! pretty new bag!

6. congrats!

7. Super cute -- Congrats!

8. Congrats... I love that bag!!!!

9. Congrats! I love that bag. (I'm still having my dollars
    so i can get one.)
    I think Your charm is so adorable.:yes:

10. Thank you girls!!! I just love it and can't wait to show her to all of my friends :graucho::graucho:

11. it looks good on you!! congrats!!

12. Congrats!

13. looks hot love the beverly mm...if I did not already own four mono canvas bags I would get this one...stunnning my favorite mono bag that I do not own...congrats...

14. oh, I just went with my friend yesterday and she bought the same bag, and she loves it so much. congrats on your purchase

15. Thank you all... :nuts:

Does anyone know what the little hoop on the outside is for??