Yay! Anthracity has arrived!

1. My anthracity arrived last Wednesday, just in time to go to Wisconsin to visit my family with me. I really love the color and how it looks different - sometimes teal and sometimes charcoal. I'm really glad that I returned the plomb/steel and got this -- I love bluey/greeney colors, and this will be so versatile!

I didn't have time to post picks before I left, but have a couple now. First two are with flash, third is without, but it was getting a little dark. I'll try to get some during the day tomorrow in natural light. Can you tell I'm smitten? :heart:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. That is really pretty! Congrats :flowers:

3. Congrats - she is gorgeous!! :yahoo: :nuts: I have always admired this color, and I am kicking myself for not getting something. :push: Hope you had a nice trip!

4. congrats! love the leather on it.

5. ooh...she's lovely! congrats!

6. omg! it's beautiful! congrats! :heart:

7. OMG.....YUMMY! She's lovely.....I can't wait to find one too, I WANTT IT!

Congrats, enjoy her with gd health!

8. I love that it looks so different in varying light. Congrats!

9. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Anthra!!!!!!!

This definitely is my favorite color from SS07:heart: So much so that I had to get 2 in different styles...:graucho:

Yours is absolutely delich:heart: Congrats!:yahoo::yahoo:

10. wow, that color does look really different in different lighting...very pretty! Congrats :smile:

11. I love the anthracite- I have the money. Isn't it just sooo unique? Congrat.'s on your new bbag- she is yummy!!!!:tup:

12. anthra is the best, congrats!!! it's my favorite color of 07 - so far...:p

13. Wow! Congrats -she is a beauty...I can see that the colour will be very versatile.:tup:

14. Oh WOW! Love the color of this bag! Congrats!

15. It's just amazing, kimberf! Where did you find it (if you don't mind me asking) and where can I get one? I gave up on the hunt a few weeks ago because I figured I'd never find an anthracity. It's TDF!