Yay, 10,000 posts!!!

1. I haven't done this for any of my other "milestone" posts but for 10k, I just had to lol. So hopefully this week my LV Pomme Inclusion pieces will be in and I can use that as me celebration purchase :yahoo:
  2. Congratz Rebecca!

I know that a lot of those posts were to help others authenticate their bags and offer a lot of great insight and advice. Hope you get your Pomme Speedy Key Chain to match all the others!
  3. Congrats Rebecca! =)
  4. congrats! here's to another 10k...:drinks:
  5. I have the Pomme Inclusion Speedy Keyring before Rebecca!? This just isn't right. I think I should mail you mine. :graucho:
  6. Lol thanks guys. And ya Emily, if you wanna send that keyring my way I'd be glad to take it off your hands :lol:
    I'm hoping they'll come in this week hah. I've only been waiting since the beginning of the month for mine. Rawr.
  7. congrats!
  8. Congrats! I'm still racing 2wards 10K posts. *sad*
  9. Congrats, Rebecca! Hope your Pomme Inclusions are on their way to celebrate with you on your 10k post! yahoo
  10. Congrats on 10000 posts! You can treat yourself to a box of Sprinkles' cupcakes.:party: :party:
  11. Congrats :yahoo: !
  12. Wow, that is a milestone! Good luck with the Pomme Inclusions:yahoo::yahoo:
  13. Congrats Rebecca, may your next 10,000 be as good as your last 10,000!! Ha Ha. You are such a great asset to us who constantly ask "Is this authentic?" Cheers..
  14. Congratulations
  15. Congratulations!!!!!