Y'all want to see my 04 black Classique with silver hardware?

1. IMO it was worth every penny. The leather is like buttah and I am now on the hunt for more 04 bags.:graucho:

I also included pictures of my new cornflower first and ink first. My collection is nothing compared to the rest of you but I am working on it.:jammin:

Sorry the pictures aren't the greatest but thanks for looking.:tender:
    04 blk firstwtmk.jpg black firstwtmk.jpg black 04wtmk.jpg Watermarked Image0000wtmk.jpg
  2. wooooooohoooooooo! GORGEOUS cilla!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I kind of want one of those as well now... :angel: need a going out bag.
  3. Wow it looks soooo soft! Niiiiiiiice!!:love: Congrats! It was worth it:yes:
  4. :wtf: So beautiful!!
    Congrats!! It really worth the money. I love your cornflower too !! :yahoo: :heart:
  5. Ohhhh that came pretty fast! CONGRATULATIONS, cilla! I know the 04 leather is sooooooo soft isn't it? Your black first looks amazing! And of course I love the ink and cornflower too! :love: :tender:
  6. Wow, yep, totally worth every penny! Congrats!
  7. :wtf: Very nice '04 ~ looks so comfy and inviting!!!

Congrats on all three pieces ~ what a fantastic collection you have going. :smile:
  8. Congratulations and enjoy! :swoon:
  9. Congratulations! I'm so glad that it lives up to it's reputation, and looks as wonderful IRL as it did in the auction!
    Great job!
  10. you have such a lovely collection. i love ink and cornflower, and now you have an 04 butter bag too!
  11. very beautiful.
  12. very nice.
  13. Congrats, Cilla! Looks very soft, esp in the 3rd pic, you can just tell the leather is superb!
  14. Thank you all!:flowers:
  15. it is gorgeous! congrats. i love the silver hardware. one day i plan to get one of these too, just not sure when.