Yahooo~~Come and look my Okapi MM!!(long post :P)

1. I had been thinking of getting a camera case for my sony digicam for awhile already, so i went to LV store on sunday to have a look some stuffs. i asked the SA to show me the new damier okapi MM but the SA told me they only have PM in stock at the moment, i played with the PM, but it just too big for what i need. The SA showed me the cigarette case too,but i were not sure it would fit, so i ended up buying nothing.

The next morning,i received a call from the SA who assisted me yesterday and told me they just receive a new shipment and SHE GOT THE OKAPI MM ON HOLD FOR ME:yahoo:,needless to say, i rushed to the store and the okapi MM is SUPER CUTE!!:heart: The shoulder stripe is not adjustable, but luckily it looks just right on me.And at first i was worried it might look too feminine,but i was wrong, i actually look great with it.( well..at least i think so...lol),

Sorry for this long post, i just too excited and want to share my happiness with everyone of u, here is the pictures, please enjoy~~:yes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. no no no no no !!!!! u will reveal that picture NOW! :hysteric::popcorn:

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. congrats, it's super cute I love it!

6. Oh no! Now I want one. Super cute and practical. Thanks for sharing

7. How adorable, great for travelling!

8. One more thing. How much was it? I love the fact that you can also wear it on your belt.

9. OHH that's SO cute! Very functional, too!

10. that is hot! i love the GM model! enjoy it :smile:
    i think the PM is $300 and the GM is around $360?

11. is the strap comfortable around the neck? i think i like this better than the Wapity. very nice. congrats!

12. Congrats! It's very very cute. I saw this the other day and it is very functional.

13. Ooooh congrats! That is such a cute piece!

Will ya show us some modeling pics? :smile:
    Worn on belt, neck and slung on shoulder? hehe lotsa demands :smile:

14. Congrats! Now I need one!:nuts:

15. it was AUD430 in australia, i guess in US would be around USD330,maybe?? you better check with your local store.