Yahoo: The Hottest Designer Handbags List and ..tPF!

1. Wow, I just stumbled upon this article and didnt see it anywhere on tPF already! (If i am wrong, mods please move or merge this thread)

Yahoo article on Main page with list of hottest/most recognizeable bags with a shout out to tPF. This list will shock you! :

A Cute Bag Is a Girl's Best Friend

The Hottest Designer Handbags in Buzz

By Molly McCall
    Fri, February 01, 2008, 3:44 pm PST
    < Previous | Next >

Consider the designer handbag. It arrives in a dizzying array of fabrics, ranges from miniature "baguettes" to luggage-sized totes, and requires a payment that would make a mortgage wince.
    But for the committed stylista, nothing is more essential—or desired—than a chic bag. Just yesterday, demand for "designer handbags" sparked thousands of queries at the Search box. Lookups of "designer purses" beat a heated path up the Buzz. And an astounding number of searchers—who are almost entirely women between the ages of 35 and 44—sought out Purse Forum, an online gathering place "for handbag lovers and shoulder fashion fetishists." Ain't love grand?
    As New York Fashion Week launches its eight-day run in Manhattan's Bryant Park, one of the most burning questions is: Which designer will produce the "it" bag this season? We don't know the answer to that style quandary, but we do know the hottest designer totes inspiring worship and longing in online shoppers this week...
    1. Coach Purses
    2. Chanel Handbags
    3. Gucci Handbags
    4. Louis Vuitton Handbags
    5. Prada Handbags
    6. Dooney and Bourke Handbags
    7. Juicy Couture Handbags
    8. Burberry Handbags
    9. Vera Bradley Handbags
    10. Fendi Handbags
    1. Guess Handbags
    2. Dolce and Gabbana Handbags
    3. Marc Jacobs Handbags
    4. Michael Kors Handbags
    5. Louis Vuitton Bags
    6. Kathy Van Zeeland Bags
    7. Kate Spade Handbags
    8. Lacoste Bags
    9. Miu Miu Handbags
    10. Christian Dior Handbags
  2. Cute.
  3. we're taking over:borg1: lol
  4. This is the place to be :tup:!!!
  5. thanks for this....

Coach SF, Love your avatar!!!!
  6. Awesome!
  7. :borg::borg::borg: You will be assimilated.
  8. Muahahahaha we will take over the world!! :rochard:

..... just kidding.

How cool! :biggrin:
  9. That is fabulous!!!!!
  10. Did you guys read any of the comments (scroll down). Funny!
  11. The comments are very funny. My response to some of them would be: Why do you care how some of us spend our money? I hope you don't spend any money on yourself and donate all your extra to charity and saving the world. I hope you're also disgusted by those that buy video games, electronics, televisions, cell phones, ipods, nice cars (anything newer than a '95), and houses with more than one bedroom. That money could go to saving the world! And making our IQs higher!:p
  12. Thanks for sharing :tup:
  13. :tup::tup::tup: Great concept in saving the world and giving mankind its next "Einstein".

"A human being is part of a whole, called by us the "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something separated from the rest--a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.
    This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us.
    Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."

TPFers rules... our compassion for the greater good, or even as a moving wheel to kick start the economy can BE legendary!:yahoo:
  14. Wow that's cool! :p