Yahoo! My SA called to say she spotted our keychain!!!

1. :yahoo: :yahoo: OMG, maybe I am just a geek, but I got so excited!!! My SA called to tell me my luggage lag from the greenwich is ready and that the new denim items are in....and....that she has spotted one the keychains, I showed it to her when I got a silver keychain to put on it...I know I owe pics....anywho...

She asked, "did you get that from Mary XXXXXXX?" Yes! I know your first name, but don't recogonize it....who are you??

2. I'm the guilty party! LOL, I went in yesterday to order the Love phone charm and ask about a replacement clochette. She told me that 2 other people keep coming in there ordering and asking the same thing. Then she noticed my charm! Haaa!

3. Yeah!!! She was so surprised I didn't recogonize your name right away....she said, "didn't you send her the keychain?"....I laughed, "I did, but I sent out 700 of them, I don't remember all the names:...lol

I am so glad you're using it tho!!!

4. Oh, forget to ask, did you get the phone charm???

5. Yes I did. She did a charge/send for me. I can't wait for it to come it!
    I always use my charm;). I've gotten more compliment on this charm than my LV ones, LOL.

6. That's good to hear! Makes it all worth while!

You must have got one of the last phone charms available! Congrats!

7. OMG that is awesome! Tink imagine if you'd have been in the store at the same time, I bet you'll be totally excited when you spot one out and about yourself

8. That is soooooo cool!!!!!!!!

9. thats so awesome :biggrin:

10. that is AWESOME tink + kuuipo!! :dothewave: i can't wait to "see" someone w/ the charm too one day.

and i love the phone charm! i've been debating on getting it or not. :biggrin:

11. haha cool!!!

12. fabulous! that tpf charm is such a great idea. thank you tink and nakolulu for making it happen :balloon:

13. Don't get it;)

14. that's so cool! i wanna attach mine to a bag and just randomly walk circles in lv stores!

15. hehe. thats cool.