Yahoo!!! Ms. Mizi will be arriving any day now...

1. I finally made the purchase of a Monogram Mizi from Let-Trade. :yes:

I've long awaited for this bag. So bummed to not grab this bag while in store. Bought the bag from LT at a very reasonable price. From what I read, I think it's close to what the original retail price was in Spring '06.
    I'm estatic and can't wait to show you all. :yahoo:The bag is still posted on his site, until my payment is cleared, I believe?

This is the most I've ever spent on a LV. So please tell me I made the right choice. I'm always so nervous whenever a make a LV purchase. :sweatdrop:

2. Congrats!!!!!

3. yay, congrats!!

4. Congrats. It's a gorgeous bag.

5. Congrats! The Mizi is one of my favorite styles.

6. congrats on your fab purchase!

7. Good for you! Post pics when she gets here!

8. Congrats!!! Can't wait to see pics.

9. Congrats! You made an excellent choice! The Mizi is classic elegance and is so chic. I adore the unique pleating of this bag, it is to die for. I also missed it in the stores and someday want to add one to my collection. Well done and I cannot wait to see pics!

10. AAAAAHHH! You lucky bum! I saw that bag on LT and drooled all over my keyboard, that is my ultimate dream bag! Congratulations, let-trade is fabulous and so is that bag!

11. Congrats! I think I know which one this is and it's in very good condition.

12. Congratulations, Cant wait to see pics.

13. Congrats! The Mizi is TDF. One of my dream bags one day is the Mizi vienna in black.

14. I was eyeing that bag too!! Good job!! Post pics when you get it!

15. love the Mizi! Great choice!