Jimmy Choo Yahoo an Ayse

J Star

O.G.
Feb 15, 2006
My :heart:SA :heart:emails me yesterday and says she has an Ayse for $463.:yahoo: I'm soo happy I can't wait to see her. Here is the picture of her at the store.:girlsigh:

Attachments

• ayse 2.jpg
    ayse 2.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 114
Congrats...on the new bag. I have a burgundy ayse...that I just received...but changed my mind. It is now on ebay. Check out the this post to see why.

"Randon call to Neimans...........

Yes I know about your random call JARMON. The Mahala is GORGEOUS, seriously I am jealous but happy that someone who got it LOVES the bag. Do you not like the Ayse? Too big? Not functional?

No what I meant is for you to read the last post on that thread. sorry.

Here it is to explain about the ayse.

Yes sure did...I know it was a little crazy...but I had a CHOO moment. I'm so glad I did.

Now on the other hand...I did the same thing with a burgundy ayse and received that...but changed my mind...or should I say DH changed my mind...by saying Valentine's Day is coming...why don't you sell that...I know you won't be disappointed.

I'm thinking maybe a Happy Choo Valentine's....mmmmmmm. LOL

Yes I know about your random call JARMON. The Mahala is GORGEOUS, seriously I am jealous but happy that someone who got it LOVES the bag. Do you not like the Ayse? Too big? Not functional?

Here is the picture, not as blue as the picture...oh well

Attachments

• DSCN3755_2.jpg
    DSCN3755_2.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 69
  • DSCN3756_2.jpg
    DSCN3756_2.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 50
  • DSCN3757_2.jpg
    DSCN3757_2.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 67
  • DSCN3759_2.jpg