YAH!! first Stam, but worries....

1. hi everyone! i purchased my first stam (black w/khaki lining) last night from my local Nordstrom and when i brought her home, i checked out some of the photos from other ones on the forum as well as other retailer's photos. my concern is that the clasp that attaches the chain looks very different from any photos that i have been able to find of the stam! yikes! i mean, i don't this that Nordies would have a fake or anything, but i'm worried. the price for this stam was also $1,350 (grrrr!) so maybe the newest season has seen a change for some hardwear (?) i've attempted to attach a photo of what i'm talking about.....do you think i should take it back or keep it??
    stam 001.jpg
  2. Aw, don't worry, I'm sure your bag is real! MJ changes details from season to season to prevent fakers from keeping up. I've seen those clasps before, so I think you're good to go. Congrats on your new stam! Post some pics for us to see! :smile:
  3. thanks !!! i apologize for the double post-tried to include another attachment for comparison on the 2nd try.......
  4. Congrats on your Stam!! It seems for the newer Stam, he used the same clasp for Trish from the striping collection. Please post more pictures! :yahoo:
  5. Congrats on your new stam! :wlae:
  6. thank you!! i didn't plan on buying the stam at all but i guess it picked me! :sneaky: that's my story, at least....
  7. Starrkitten13, you can see some pictures of S/S 07's Quilted Stam here:

Congrats on your new Stam. =)
  8. Congrats on the new stam. I'm sure you'll love it!
  9. Congrats on the new stam! They are awesome bags. :heart:
  10. Congratulations!! That's a great bag!!
  11. Congrats you will love it, great bag!
  12. congrats on your MJ Stam, its an awesome bag. and yes, MJ details do vary season to season. Some of the stams at Saks in SF have different details and they are all 100% real. so dont worry tooo much and enjoy your bag.