Yaaaaay! the FB is here!! *grin*

pablohoney

blondie yeah yeah
Jan 13, 2007
Finally, after a very long wait, my FB city arrived this afternoon. I so thought that the bag was lost in the shipping. I was so worried till i couldn't sleep at night.

As soon as i got home, i opened the box! But, i waited for like 30 seconds before i actually open it, hoping for the color just to be right as my imagination, and she IS!

Anyway, all thanks to cracker, i can have this beauty as my precious. *hugs*

So here she is... She has the smooshiest leather.. Just enough wrinkles to give it a newly-worn look. i love her so much. she is my new drug.:heart: :biggrin:

Attachments

• DSC00033editsmall.jpg
    DSC00033editsmall.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 463
  • DSC00034-editsmall.jpg
    DSC00034-editsmall.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 449
  • DSC00032editsmall.jpg
    DSC00032editsmall.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 435
Too cute! Yay for another French Blue!

...wait, :shocked: CRACKER sold her French Blue? I think I knew that but somehow forgot...I can't keep track with everyone's new purchases!

again, love French Blue!

Finally, after a very long wait, my FB city arrived this afternoon. I so thought that the bag was lost in the shipping. I was so worried till i couldn't sleep at night.

As soon as i got home, i opened the box! But, i waited for like 30 seconds before i actually open it, hoping for the color just to be right as my imagination, and she IS!

Anyway, all thanks to cracker, i can have this beauty as my precious. *hugs*

So here she is... She has the smooshiest leather.. Just enough wrinkles to give it a newly-worn look. i love her so much. she is my new drug.:heart: :biggrin:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Congrats and ur FB city bag is gorgeous....thanks for sharing:heart::heart: