Yaaaaaaaaay!

1. HI girls

Hubby let me order the mini denim pleaty from the 2007 cruise line :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: . I've been waiting for it to show up on Eluxury for daaaaaaays & it was on tonight. I showed it to him & he actually likes it. He wasn't going to let me order it but I was very persistant b/c I'm a little tipsy. I kept telling him theres no tax & then he asked me to sign off the computer so we can spent some time together. I said OK as long as I can say goodbye to the bag b/c it won't be there tomorrow & he'll have to go to LV & pay tax. He was like OK order it. I'll get one of your Christmas gifts out of the way.

I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & tipsy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol:drinkup: :drinks:

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS I also ordered an Azur Pochette & ordered through Ebates
    :supacool:

2. so cute! i hope when i get married, we'll be as cute as you two! hahaha. congrats on the bag!

3. Woo for getting your way and being tipsy!!! Cheers!

I'll drink one up for you after work. :p

4. Woooowoo! I'm so jealous, my DH hates it! :crybaby:Show us lots of pics when you get it! :love:

5. I didnt order the custom mini pleaty. I ordered the regular one with the stamp. I will def post pics. I found my camera last week.

Guess where it was hiding............

In one of my LV bags LMAO!!!!!!! Haha the drink is wearing off.

6. Yeah! Congrats I really like that bag! Can't wait to see pictures!

7. Congrats! can't wait to see piccies!

8. Congrats ... can't wait to see photos:wlae:

9. Congrats!!!
    Dont forget to post the pics when you get her!
    Your DH is sweeeeeet, anyway.

10. Congratulations! Don't forget to post many pics.

11. congrats!

12. Congratz. I love the mini pleaty.

13. Congrats, can't wait to see pics!!

14. congrats!

15. Congrats!!