ya-ya basic top sizing

1. hiya!
    i want to buy some basic tops from ya-ya
    and i am usually between a 2 & 4...usually wear a S top

on blue fly http://www.bluefly.com/pages/products/detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=2046580393&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=7544783&N=933+4294966167&Ns=Price%7c0%7c%7cProduct%2bCode%7c1&Nu=Product+ID

they said a S is actually a 2...and L a 4?
    does anyone know how accurate this is?

i'm thinking i should just pick up M but thought i'd just get everyone's opinions.thanks!!!!!!

2. ya-ya runs VERY tts or big.

the sizing they're giving is correct, but depending on the garment their things can run very generous. i think you would be very, very safe with the s, if you are a true small, and even if you vary between s/m.

3. thanks for the response. it does help a lot to have someone else's perspective
    pity we hardly have anything here in australia!
    i was a bit worried because i would hate if they were too fitting, but would hate it if it were too loose. makes it feel like i'm wearing PJs if it's too loose.

how do usually wash them. it says machine wash here...have yours stretched heaps after washing?

the materials i'm looking as is mostly 100% cotton
    and 85% cotton / 15% cashmere

4. obviously don't wash the cashmere blend in the machine.

i have a cashmere blend sweater/wrap thing, and two sweaters that i have dry cleaned. i don't have any of their regular blouses, but i would get them and see how they compare to other clothes you arleady have and wash accordingly.

5. thanks canada!

anyone else with more feedback?