Ya HOO my new GAMBLING accessory

1. My sisters and I all love to hit the slots. two weekends ago we were in Naples and right before our trip to Hollywood Hard Rock (YES - almost there at the same time Anna Nicole Smith was there!) we went to Saks. There was the Balenciaga usual suspects - then this little lovely. I ALMOST bought it but decided I might not have enough left to play with. Karen said well if you win (which I DID) come back and buy it. We ran out of time for me to do so so I scored this BABY and plan to go to Dallas this weekend. (PS - I wanted the black but this will "do"):graucho:

[​IMG]

2. It is PERFECT to hold DL, cards, change money - nicorette gum (no cigs) - lipstick - even my cell.

[​IMG]

3. Yet lightweight enough to free up the gambling arm!!!:yahoo:

4. It's adorable!

5. rocco! congrats! i never saw this cutie modelled before :party:

6. super cute! I like to play slots, too! You'll have to let us know how it works for a gambling bag! hope you win a bundle!

7. Ooooh I love it! I've been thinking about getting one, maybe use it as an evening bag. Looks great in white! :drool:

8. Gorgeous... very classy colour!

9. Very cute! :love:

10. OMG, your aulmoniere (sp?) is so CUTE! Just right for one-armed bandit type of gambling...:flowers: :cutesy:

11. rocco it's lovely!!!!!!!

12. Congrats!! Super cute!! :yahoo:

13. Rocco you crack me up!!! That's a great gambling prize!

14. Cool bag, I like it!

15. Totally adorable!