xxx Sienna Miller's new arm candy xxx

1. Everyone by now will have spotted the tabloid –hounded Sienna Miller’s new arm candy of late, and it’s none other than the new ‘Joni’ luella bag.

Luella paid tribute to singer Joni Mitchell for S/S 06 and designed this beautiful black python skin studded bag available from Harvey Nichols and Harrods. It’s the ultimate bag for any fashionistas this season, however if you cannot quite stretch your budget the python skin version it will be available from now in a variety of colours in soft

leather. The bag is totally TDF, and a definite must have for this season.

xxxRosexxx

lu_In_Style_jan_06.jpg 01.jpg 09.jpg
  2. Everyone by now will have spotted the tabloid –hounded Sienna Miller’s new arm candy of late, and it’s none other than the new ‘Joni’ luella bag.

Luella paid tribute to singer Joni Mitchell for S/S 06 and designed this beautiful black python skin studded bag available from Harvey Nichols and Harrods. It’s the ultimate bag for any fashionistas this season, however if you cannot quite stretch your budget the python skin version it will be available from now in a variety of colours in soft
    leather. The bag is totally TDF, and a definite must have for this season.

xxxRosexxx

lu_In_Style_jan_06.jpg 01.jpg 09.jpg
  3. Not really my style....

4. It definitely looks better in the black in the picture. Too bad the mag is from Jan 2006; probably couldn't find it in black anymore.

5. EEEWWWW... don't like it :p

6. I am totally not liking that. Sorry to anyone who does!

7. The bag is cute, but I never liked the heart "accents" on these bags....

8. Don't like the :heart: either

9. I love this bag its totally gorgeous, and even better looking in person!
    I was after this bag in the black in early Feb, but it was totally sold out in harvey nicks! :sad:
    Here a some more pics in other colours for anyone who is interested, the tan is TDF!

NMV7321_ap.jpg 78285_1.jpg NMV7321_mp.jpg
  10. I don't like it.

11. Me neither. Not a Luella fan...

12. But it does look good on Sienna...

13. I guess anything would look good on Sienna! lol!

14. In general I love hearts :heart: :heart: :heart: but for some reasons I haven't really found any Luella that steal my :heart:

15. Not a fan of all the studs and hearts...