xxx SHOCK! What happened to Courtney Love? xxx

1. What happened, she has gotten so skinny! :wtf:
    xxxRosexxx

[​IMG]

2. Oh, I don't know.....Drugs??????????????????????????

3. OMG. Just a couple months ago she was on The View and looked kinda chubby. I *need* to know her secret. :confused1:

4. The pic on the left doesn't even look a bit like her! The lips are too thin.

Last time I saw her (not long ago), she was normal weight. She's doing something drastic, or she is severely ill.

5. Are we sure this is her?The face isn't even the same! :wtf: Skinny!

6. doesn't look like her to me.

7. It doesn't look like her to me, either. I can see lipo marks on her stomach, who ever it is.

8. When did this happen?!?!

LVShoeFan... Judging her past, I am not sure this is a healthy weight loss technique :shrugs:

9. Could her bf Bruce be making her do the same diet and workout as his ex-wife?

10. I know swanky, I wasn't sure about the pics when I first saw them because she has always been a curvy/voluptious woman! But the info is from Perez Hilton, and he really is the King of media, lol!
    xxxRosexxx

11. At least she looks fashionable!

12. I think its her... and wow! Kinda crazy, like Megs said, pretty sure she didn't choose a healthy way to lose weight.

13. Wow, the face doesn't even look anything like her. If that is actually Courtney, my guess would be heroin...

14. wow, who ever that is she does NOT look good...

15. My first thought was also "that's not her!" the face looks nothing like her. Whoever it is, she is definitely thin but had some very obvious lipo on her tummy.