xxx Nicole Richie, new PIX, has she gone too far? xxx

1. New pix of Nicole Richie on the beach.
    At first I didn't see what the big deal about her weight loss was all about, I actually thought she looked really good.
    But seeing these latest pix, I think she has gone a bit too far, she is now just a bag of bones, and skin........... literally. What do you think?
    xxxRosexxx

nicolerichie.jpg 88f46ed498.jpg Copy of nicolerichie6.jpg
  2. OMG!!!! She looks horrible!!!!

3. OH MY!! Its a shame...she looks so bad.

4. OK she is definitely in need of some serious help. Where the heck are her friends and family?!?

5. are these pics old maybe? she's been looking ever-so-slightly less emaciated lately, IMO.

6. There must be something wrong with me, because I think she's smokin' hot! :s

7. This is the worst I've seen her (weight wise) she was such a beautiful girl. She should have only lost 10 pounds at most. She's so scary! All the people who care about her should intervine & help her before she ends up killing herself.

8. omg she looks really bad there. her bathing suit is baggy. yikes.

9. How did she lose the weight? She was on drugs before and was heavier, so I don't think it's that. She may have an addictive personality and she's obsessed with not eating. I think she is very pretty and dresses to the T.

10. Despite her wealth, she has not had an easy life and probably has a lot of emotional problems. Wasn't she like, 5 yrs old, when her parents gave her up and Lionel adopted her? She remembers her real parents giving her up. So much going on there. I hope she gets help.

11. She looks awful, she needs some help, I feel bad for her.

12. those are old pictures arent they? i've seen some recent pictures where she's starting to look better.
    i dont think her weight has anything to do with her hard life besides the fact that the pressure is on in hollywood and she was a tubby one compared to stickthin paris.. BUT i'm guessing her tiny weight is because of the drugs..

13. I actually thought she was starting to get back to eating better myself, as she did seem to put on a couple of pounds back on a month or so ago, but these pix were taken on August 12th, so only 2 days ago! :wtf:
    xxxRosexxx

14. I agree with barbie.belle and amanda- I have also seen recent pics of her that were comparing her size then to her size now, and she looked a lot healthier--- (If I remember correctly), it said that she is gaining weight by eating cake frosting! (Or maybe it was someone else--- but I'm not sure) Either way, I hope she is getting any help she needs...

15. walking skeleton!!!!!!