xxx MK and Ash Celebrate Their B'Day! Pics! xxx

1. The look so cute, the pics aren't that good quality, but are the best to have been published so far. Looks like they had an amazing time, and they both look their usual stylish selves. . . . . judging by the pics it looks alot like Ashley is wearing Balenciaga.
    Enjoy . . . . .
    xxxRosexxx

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. More pics . . . . .
    xxxRosexxx
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. Considering they are twins, MK freaks me out a little bit where as Ashley looks adorable. MK has this Fiona Apple look about her - it always looks like she is on drugs!:s

4. Ashley looks pretty, MK looks less like a train wreck than normal!

LOL, is that scott speedman in that one picture?!

5. Geez...I'm sorry, but those two girls look lie they walked right off the set of Michael Jackson's "Thriller" video. They need a new makeup artist.

6. HAHAHA, LOL! :nuts:
    xxxRosexxx

7. Is she wearing a shirt with bum cutouts? lol

8. Haha!! I was thinking the same. I like their hair:smile: But they do look cute. MK would be a lot cuter without the smudgy raccoon eyes!

9. They look the same as usual. It's not great but it's not bad either - just kind of their own thing.
    I so remember them from the days where they had those straight-to-video movies like Holiday in the Sun and Our Lips Are Sealed.....I used to love those movies when I was younger but now they just seem kind of cheesy lol.

10. looks like they had some b day fun!

11. Looks like they had a great time.

12. It looks like that had a great time. I wish I had that much fun on my 21st b-day.

13. LOL Irene I totally see Fiona in MK!!!

Cute pics!

14. ^^ I see the Fiona too! hahaa, never really thought of that before.

15. Ohhhhhhhh mmmyyyy gawddd. I remember those. :nogood: