xxx LV in Spain compared to UK xxx

1. Hey LV ladies!
    I'm going to Spain in the summer (Madrid) And I was wondering if anybody knew what the prices of LV are like over there?
    I really want to add some pieces to my collection and was wondering if anyone knew if the prices in Spain are less than the ones over her in England?
    Thanks
    xxxRosexxx

2. Anyone.......................................................................................

3. madrid prices same as france......but more chances of getting stuff which is made in spain....hope this helps....

4. I have heard that Spain refund tax of 19%. And the prices are simillar so probably you might want to shop in Spain :p

5. Madrid is actually about 5% dearer than France, same as Italy and most of the rest of Europe (Ireland is 7/8% more expensive, and the UK is the most expensive) France is always cheapest.

Even with the exchange, will be cheaper than the UK (and no tax back from within Europe)

Enjoy yourself in Spain!. Madrid is wonderful, and the LV store there is nice. I got my MC Pouchette from there when they first came out.

K

6. I'M SOOO JEALOUS!!! I studied abroad in Madrid back in college. Best 4 months of my life, and that hasn't changed 6 years later. Can't help you with LV in Spain (wasn't even part of my world back then....I know, strange). But I can help you with a few "must sees"
    1. Plaza Santa Ana-have to drink it up in plaza cafe
    2. Retiro park-makes Central Park look like someone's dirty backyard
    3. Plaze del Sol-shop your heart out
    4. Few great clubs-Joya, Kapital and Baratonda
    5. Lastly, the museums!!!

Enjoy and make sure you come back with a Louis from the best country on earth!!

7. Hi,

Just went there! I bought my Papillon 30 there! The tax in Spain is 16% but I don't think you can get it all back. (Global tax refund takes a cut, I believe).

The LV store in Madrid is at C/ Jose Ortega y Gasset, it's opposite El Corte Ingles and it's a bit of a climb up a hill...(hope this helps a bit!)
    The nearer Metro Stations are hmmm...Serrano, Nunez de Balboa...ok, I don't have THAT great a memory....

Have fun, I love Spain.

8. You have also a small LV shop inside El Corte Inglés in Ministerios... lovely staff, very friendly :amuse: . Prices the same as in Amsterdam.
    Enjoy Madrid, it's a great city, lucky girl!!

9. Hey thanx so much for the replies, they have helped out alot! Yes Madrid is AMAZING i've been twice b4, but this time i'm going to SHOP!
    Thanx so much BlueBunny for your must sees i'll definitly be chekcing them out!
    xxxRosexxx

10. hey hey sorry i didnt reply to the other thread.
    So have you decided on your bag yet? still a Le Fab? oooh theyre sooo nice! i couldnt afford one for sooooo long though!! it'd take me a year to save up lol so maybe not.
    Hannah x

11. Hey gucci girl gg! Haven't spoken 2 u in ages! lol! Yup i've deceided on the Le Fab! I can't wait! I've deceided i'm going to buy it in Madrid as i've found out its slightly cheaper there, so with the money I save I'm planning on buying 2 inclusion bracelets with. YAY! I've already sold my Alma :sad: so i've given the money to my mum so I can't spend it, otherwise i'd end up spending it on something lol! Anyway did u hav a look at the VW orb belt?
    xxxRosexxx

12. hey! lol good idea about giving your mum the money! i changed mine straight into euro's so i couldnt spend it.
    No i havent had a chance yet, i spent all my wages before i could get to liverpool so :S but i may go in and have a quick look on sunday when we go over to watch the footie. did you buy your sister it yet? or waiting abit? oh yer do you know how much it is too? see how much overtime ive gotta do... :sad:
    aww cool about the le fab its such a gorgeous bag! you'll have to show me in person when you get it! lol ill mug you for your bag and leave my speedy! ! im ONLY JOKIN!!!
    omg i love the inclusion bracelets! i love the GM ones *are they the fatter ones?* well them. Think my next lv purchase will be the vegas bracelet though i love it! its soo nice and because all my jewellery is silver it'll give me a change.
    Hannah xxx

13. Good idea about changing it into euro's lol! It's so easy to spend it isn't it! No I haven't bought it for her yet seen as her b'day isn't till Nov lol! I might also wait for the summer hols because i'm going to Miami so I'm kinda hopin' you might be able to get it over there because it will prob be cheaper lol! The last time I saw it in VW it was £175. So if i'm gonna get it my other sis is gonna hav 2 put sum money towards it aswell, otherwise its too much lol! but its totally TDF and I know she will LOVE it, thats why I just cant resist it! plus i'll be borrowin it all the time lo!
    Which reminds me do you have any idea how much the large chanel swarovski stud earrings are?

I know I like the larger inclusion ones aswell! The bigger the better because they stand out more lol! O what is the vegas bracelet like i've never seen it?
    xxxRosexxx