xxx Lindsay's Family Goes To Utah To Visit Her In Rehab xxx

1. [​IMG][​IMG]
    Dina Lohan arriving at the airport in Salt Lake City on Monday to visit Lindsay in rehab.
    In addition to Ali and Cody, as we had previously reported, it appears that Orange Oprah along eldest child, Michael Jr. (far right), and Lindsay’s grandmother too.
    Nice purse, Dina.
    Using Lindsay’s money to buy the Louis V!

2. Dina seems to focus more on trying to be cool that a good mom.

3. exactly.

4. You know...there are a ton of celebrity Moms who just stay in the background (JT, Charlize Theron, Hilary Duff, etc. etc. etc.)....why does she always have to be photographed??? Her and Jessica Simpson's Dad need to get together...creepy stage-parents!

5. :yes: ITA.

6. :roflmfao:

7. ITA:roflmfao:

8. Can we throw Beyonce's mom and dad in the mix also? I'm sick of those two. Love Beyonce though

9. ITA with Twiggers!

10. Dina is such a photo hog. She needs to stop thinking she is a celeb and young and worry about her children.

11. I agree with Twiggers, too, although I would take Hilary Duff's mom off the list and replace her with Keira Knightley's mom.

I wouldn't call Hilary Duff's mom 'behind the scenes.' Granted, she's not constantly photographed, but she was notoriously demanding when she represented her daughter. Apparently it was because of Mrs. Duff's constant demands that there was no sequel to the Lizzie Maguire movie.

12. I couldnt agree more. She needs to start being a responsible parent.

13. Notice how shes smiles it up for the papparazzi.......sad.

14. She thinks she is a celeb.

15. Dina looks like a truck stop waitress. With a hangover and a horrible tan.