xxx Lindsay Lohan - Arriving at Britney Spears Concert at the House Of Blues. xxx

1. Lindsay Lohan attends the Britney Spears concert at LA's House of Blues, after having lunch at The Ivy.
    Wearing Valentino shades and shoes she looks her usual stylish self.
    xxxRosexxx

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. love the shades!

3. She looks very chic.

4. Love her whole look!!

5. She looks like a lady here. I love her whole look for once. Love the dress, shoes and shades...beautiful! Keep it up !

6. Love the dress and pockets! She has a great figure, but shows it off in an understated way here.

7. she looks great

8. wow

I like this whole look aswell but its very ironic that she went to Britneys concert at House of Blues dressed like that.

9. My thought too! It's as if she doesn't know what is appropriate for which event. Dressing up nicely is never exactly inappropriate, but HOB is pretty casual.

10. I agree too that she looks nice but a tad bit over dressed for a Britney concert?

11. I'd like to know the designer of that dress. I love it. Particularly the color. I have something like it in black.. Anyone?

12. that is a really cute dress! Anyone know who makes it?

13. wow, shes oddly dressed to go to house of blues, which is a uber casual place. ( mostly, concerts are held there)

14. She looks wonderful! Love the dress and shoes. I would totally wear that to the House of Blues. I always see very casually dressed crowds there waiting to get in. She obviously felt like getting dressed up. Nothing wrong with that.

15. She looks nice here!