xxx Kate, Pete and Lila go the Theme Park . . . . . xxx

rainbow_rose

ChampagneBubbleOfAGirl!
Apr 26, 2006
Kate Moss with daughter Lila Grace and BF Pete Doherty go to the Theme Park. . . . . they look like they are having a great time, lol!

xxxRosexxx

katemosspetedohertylila.jpg

katemosspetedohertylila2.jpg

katemosspetedohertylila3.jpg

katemosspetedohertylila4.jpg

katemosspetedohertylila5.jpg

They look like they are having a lot of fun. Is she wearing a corset?? Even when having fun she is a fashionista, lol. Her daughter is very cute!!

Lila's cute, but seriously, I wouldn't let Pete within 10,000 miles of a child. He's a horrible human being. For Christ's sake, he fed pot to penguins at the zoo, and she's letting him around her child?! Stellar parenting.

Lila's cute, but seriously, I wouldn't let Pete within 10,000 miles of a child. He's a horrible human being. For Christ's sake, he fed pot to penguins at the zoo, and she's letting him around her child?! Stellar parenting.

these pictures are so wrong...and it made me think ....apart from one or two occasions i havent seen her spending time with her daughter in ages, she is always with Pete or working...what kind of mother is she - seeing her child every 2 months or so ? :confused1: i just dont get people who have everything and still cant be happy and have to go on get addicted to booze or drugs or hazard... always when i look at her i think of a video i saw a while ago, done after a photo shot, where she started "dancing", jumping around like crazy ( stoned or drunk ) and i think tripped and fell over a lamp and broke it... pathetic :cursing:

these pictures are so wrong...and it made me think ....apart from one or two occasions i havent seen her spending time with her daughter in ages, she is always with Pete or working...what kind of mother is she - seeing her child every 2 months or so ?

there's tons of pics with her and her daughter together. just because you haven't seen them, doesn't mean she doesn't spend time with her. :rolleyes:

Cute pics Rainbow, thanks for posting. They look like they are having a great time.
Yes Pete & Kate are irresponsible but nice to see them giving their daughter some positive experiences.