xxx Kate, Pete and Lila go the Theme Park . . . . . xxx

1. Kate Moss with daughter Lila Grace and BF Pete Doherty go to the Theme Park. . . . . they look like they are having a great time, lol!

xxxRosexxx

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Great pics!!! LOVE Kate!!!:love: Lila is precious!!!:tender: Thanks, Rose!

3. Her kiddo is very pretty!

4. I know right, she is so cute!
    Always a pleasure Irene! :flowers:
    xxxRosexxx

5. They look like they are having a lot of fun. Is she wearing a corset?? Even when having fun she is a fashionista, lol. Her daughter is very cute!!

6. cute picture of them in in the bumper car :smile:

7. very cute!!

8. Great pics. Little Lila is cute. Although I really hate Kate's top/corset.
    Thanks for the pics!

9. Lila's cute, but seriously, I wouldn't let Pete within 10,000 miles of a child. He's a horrible human being. For Christ's sake, he fed pot to penguins at the zoo, and she's letting him around her child?! Stellar parenting.

10. Haha!
    They look happy. :smile:

11. you've got a point here.:yes:

12. Ditto!
    :yes:

13. these pictures are so wrong...and it made me think ....apart from one or two occasions i havent seen her spending time with her daughter in ages, she is always with Pete or working...what kind of mother is she - seeing her child every 2 months or so ? :confused1: i just dont get people who have everything and still cant be happy and have to go on get addicted to booze or drugs or hazard... always when i look at her i think of a video i saw a while ago, done after a photo shot, where she started "dancing", jumping around like crazy ( stoned or drunk ) and i think tripped and fell over a lamp and broke it... pathetic :cursing:

14. there's tons of pics with her and her daughter together. just because you haven't seen them, doesn't mean she doesn't spend time with her. :rolleyes:

15. Cute pics Rainbow, thanks for posting. They look like they are having a great time.
    Yes Pete & Kate are irresponsible but nice to see them giving their daughter some positive experiences.