xxx Halle Berry with the new 'IT' Prada Bag xxx

1. Hey girlies looks like the prada bag we have all seen VB carrying around is set to become one of the summers hottest bags! Here is new pics of Halle Berry rockin' it!
    Enjoy!
    xxxRosexxx

halle.jpg halle3.jpg
  2. Looks like everyone's gonna be rockin' the Prada Grauffe bag soon! I love it! :love:

3. Oh dear....I know it's just me but....there's just toooo much bag going on there. Can't even see Halle....

4. Love Halle, but that bag is not for me.

5. I don't like the bag at all (didn't like it on VB, either) BUT ....why oh why can't I wear jeans, t-shirt and flip-flops and look that stylish? Seriously, she's wearing JEANS, T-SHIRT AND FLIP-FLOPS! And she looks totally chic and hot and stylish. It's so not fair :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: .

6. ^^^ LOL so true!

7. ....I think it's the sunglasses....

8. She wears it well.

9. The guy behind her has Damier luggage! Or is he carrying hers?

10. I noticed that too - my bet would be that it's hers!!!!!

11. I WANT this bag! Is it available yet? Does anyone know how much it is? UGH - there goes the promise I made to myself NOT to buy anymore bags this year.

12. Love how chic it looks on her! I always thought she's a fighter, considering her childhood and being biracial, and then having diabetes and going through a divorce. She's one of my fav actresses.

13. I like VB's version better. Halle looks HOT as usual!:nuts:

14. That bag is like a bottomless pit, lol! Its ginormous!

15. Halle is gorgeous beyond belief!