xxx Donald Hates On Angelina xxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Last week, Donald Trump complimented Brad Pitt for finding a good way to stay single by saying he wouldn't marry Angelina Jolie until same sex marriage is legal. "This guy is smarter than I thought," Trump wrote on his website.
    Larry King asked Trump about Pitt on Larry King Live Monday night. The real estate tycoon took the opportunity to skewer Angelina Jolie for treating her father "like a dog," finally adding, "I just don't even find her attractive"...
    Watch the video...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2006/10/09/donald-trump-slams-angeli_n_31346.html

2. "I just don't even find her attractive"...

Well, newsflash... we don't find YOU attractive either, so we're even. And FYI: ditch the comb-over... it looks like a severed turkey flap on your forehead.

3. I just think he needs to take a quick look in the mirror and then open his mouth

4. :roflmfao:

5. Donald, you better back your words back in your mouth, his rusty greed rich selfish butt. I love Angelina Jolie, at least she helps people and he doesn't. I love her, she''s my favorite...I like her, when she help out the African people. I like that...is because me I'm black, that's what race I am. Take your crap wife, she wanted to marry you...for money a**hole not you. Um, I think your dumb DONALD crap.

6. heehee

so what does HIS wife do again? oh right, she's a gold digger, and she's "pretty" and young. Good for her!

7. She doesn't look pretty. Now, Angelina Jolie looks more prettier than her.:love:

8. I don't know why people get so upset about what is going on between her and Jon Voight. Obviously he did something to her that hurt her deeply. She's so close to her mom and brother, so she must hold family important.

What business is it of his anyway?

eta: I'd love to know what AJ said when/if she heard it.

9. Jon Voight is a kook. I don't blame her for staying away from him.

10. She severed ties with him because he stated on national TV that she has mental issues & urged her to get help.. This was during the Billy Bob days when yes, she was a bit weird acting but I'm sure it really hurt her.

11. ROFLAO

12. AMEN!!!

13. I love Angelina, she's very educated in global issues and very generous. I haven't heard of Donald giving any money away.

14. I argee with you. That's what I'm trying to say to everyone on here.

15. I don't get it, why did he even feel compelled to comment on her in the first place, that was just rude.
    I don't care for her that much either, but I admire her for her charity work. He needs to give her a break. What is he on wife #3 now, who is like 1/2 his age.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.