xxx Christina's Back 2 Basics Aftershow Party. xxx

1. Singer Christina Aguilera arrives at her "Back To Basics" after party at Marquee night club on March 23 2007 in New York City.
    She looks fabulous as always!
    xxxRosexxx
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. she looks great, thanks for posting!

3. I'm sorry if this offends her fans, but I have never understood how people love her. Too blonde, too orange, too tight, too short, too cheap-looking.

4. LMAO! check check check check check!

Look at her bra!!
    and those tights!!

It's horrid! and that hooker dress....

5. I am not fond of the padded bra and the tights...I never got women who wear tights with open toe shoes or sandals..thats just beyond tacky.

6. way too sexy to handle...

7. I'm a big fan of Christina's but I'm not really liking her dress. Those shoes though!! Love them!

8. Hmmm... Not the best outfit. Those tights are just awful. I Like the shoes and makeup though !

Oh well she usually gets it right.

Thanks for posting Rainbow.

9. Mini version of Anna Nicole Smith(the way she dresses, the hair, the makeup).

10. The tights...:push: She needs to lay low on the make-up.

11. Hmm, I don't think those are tights, girls. They are PANTYHOSE!!!! In a tacky "suntan" color just like the Leggs hose that I wore throughout the 80's and early 90s!

12. thank you!!!!she is always gorgeous.

13. I like her shoes :smile:

14. I am a HUGE fan of Christina Aguilera. I love her. She is always so beautiful looking and presents herself so well.

15. Here she performing at Madison Sq

[​IMG]