xxx Christian Dior F/W 07/08 Ads. xxx

1. Christian Dior F/W 07/08.
    I love, love, love them! Jessica Stam looks amazing, and everything is just perfect, from the clothes, hair and makeup to the colours, styling, and shooting! Fabulous!
    xxxRosexxx
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Someone already posted the green pic, but I hadn't seen the wine/plum. I LOVE that color, and I think it's awesome that they're bringing it back.

3. i like the second bag. very :tup::tup:

4. I really like the bag in the second pic.

5. the pink bag - come to Mama ! :heart:( Millie i KNOW you like it too! start saving girl ! ):yahoo:

6. I LOVE that plum one!!! :heart::heart:

7. Love the plum one, too! Though I have to say that the dangling leather heart has a slight resemblence to Juicy Couture hearts!

Not too sure about that hair though...it's like she's hiding dumbo sized ears underneath it! :p

8. loving the plum colored ad

9. im lovin that bag too~!

10. hehe my resolve is strong nat! okay i did take a second look at the bag, but nope, i'm not cracking! the a/w line is really helping with my "save up for an hermes" fund.

11. save save save save!:tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

I'm joining the savings club. $10/day. At least. I mean thast $3650 a year... so if I cut out starbucks and pump my own petro so I dont have to tip I can easily save more than $10/day. :smile: all towards nice bags

12. wow you have ppl pump your gas for you? starbucks will be hard to cut out...=) gl i know i can't

13. i must have that bag!!! it is tdf!!!:cutesy:

14. :yes::yes:
    too true about the starbucks. the amount of money spent on coffee and tea and weekly magazines and ever- increasing bus fares, i should be a good student and just walk everywhere.

15. ITA with your whole post ! :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: