xxx Chanel's New Face For S/S07 Hanbag Collection xxx

1. According to Fashist! Diane is the new face of Chanel's handbag line for the Spring/Summer 2007 collection. Can't wait to see the advertisements. The ads were shot by fashion designer and photograph Karl Lagerfeld in the Hotel de Paris, Monte Carlo after the Nijinsky Awards Ceremony.

[​IMG]

I'm so happy, for me Diane Kruger is one of the best actresses around, and is my ultimate style icon! TOTALLY GORGEOUS! :love:
    xxxRosexxx

2. I think Karl Lagerfield does all of the Chanel ads. And yes, she is beautiful. :smile:

3. Yes he does, he is a professional photographer, he photograps most Chanel ads and Editorials.
    xxxRosexxx

4. Was she in National Treasure?

5. To me, she doesn't scream "Chanel". She looks too "safe". She looks more Estee Lauder.

6. Yes, she was in National Treasure and also Troy and Wicker park, but mostly she stars in LOTS of foreign films. She has known Karl since she was 16!
    xxxRosexxx

7. Agreed. Plus, I hate to see celebrities replace models.

8. Yes, Estee Lauder... or even Ralph Lauren!

9. aw, i will miss daria! i thought she was fabulous as the face of chanel.

10. she's perfect!!!

11. Very nice! I hate seeing the same people OVER and OVER again, and I hate seeing overexposed celebrities as well. They get enough attention..they should let some lesser knowns in as well.
    She's a perfect choice :yes:

12. Yes, I would've loved to see Gemma Ward as the face for Chanel.

13. she's alright, not great.

14. I love gemma and all, but I don't think she suits chanel though, at least not yet anyway. I think of celebrities diane is a good choice. has that fresh look, but I too am surpised at being the face of chanel though.

15. I've seen so many pics with her wearing Chanel. She's a very good model for Chanel...:yes: