xxx Chanel Prices xxx

rainbow_rose

ChampagneBubbleOfAGirl!
Apr 26, 2006
Hey I was wondering if anyone could help me?
In 3 weeks time I'm going to miami for my hols, and i'm desperately after a Chanel medium bowler from the luxury line, and was just wondering if the prices of Chanel Handbags differ in different countries?
I live in the U.K so do you think Chanel would be cheaper here, or am I best buying in the States?
Thanks for reading, and any help is appreciated
xxxRosexxx

lol rose... you want a chanel and a lefab lol!!!
or you just going to get one or the other? i soo think you should get the chanel so i can yano borrow it *rolls eyes* hehe!! oj!

gucci_girl_gg said:
lol rose... you want a chanel and a lefab lol!!!
or you just going to get one or the other? i soo think you should get the chanel so i can yano borrow it *rolls eyes* hehe!! oj!

^^^ hehehe hannah, I know i'm so bad lol!
I only just recently started visiting the Chanel forum and have totally fallen in love with their bags lol! I wan't the luxury bowler SO BAD! lol!
I think at the moment i'm lusting after Chanel more than LV!
God I need a job! lol!
xxxRosexxx

lol i think you do!!!

omg i got paid £370 on friday and now my bank account is £25 and i still owe my mum £100 from my gucci :S

and ive got a bloody night out on sat! i duno how im guna do it lol

ahhhhhhh you should totally get the chanel though it is very nice and more suitable to your age i think well more than the lefab if you get me. I think you should wait abit for the lefab maybe an 18th or something? and plus the chanel is like atleast £500 cheaper i think :S and you can get a wallet or something too lol

OMG, you make me laff with you finances lol! You get paid and its gone lol, ur hilarious!
Yeah thats exactly what my mum said, she thinks its more my age, as the Le Fab is really OTT, and very fancy with all the hardware!
So I do think I'm going to go with the Chanel, and as you said get the Le Fab on an occasion that is alot more special!
xxxRosexxx

`

As for member countries in the E.U.we must pay in Euro. However, the pound is very strong against the dollar, you might do better in the states. As for purchasing in Paris, those you reside in the U.S. will be given VAT papers , with this you will be able to claim the tax which is 19.60% in France. This is by far saves you a lot. I am not sure if you will be able to claim a VAT returning to the U.K.

Rainbow,

If u know u r passing through Heathrow Terminal 3 ring and ask for Yveline Millois, she is lovely, you can say Miss Tran recommended, she may not know my name but she knows my face (I brought a Medium White/Black Cambon and a black lambskin baby Classic flap from her recently). I really like her because she is friendly, product savvy and not at pushy.

If she has the bag there she can tell u how much it is, they take approx. 15% off there I think, she can put it aside for you.

If you ring 2 weeks in advance she will search other stores for you too.

T4 also has a Chanel but I do not know anyone there.

chanelbaby said:
Rainbow,

If u know u r passing through Heathrow Terminal 3 ring and ask for Yveline Millois, she is lovely, you can say Miss Tran recommended, she may not know my name but she knows my face (I brought a Medium White/Black Cambon and a black lambskin baby Classic flap from her recently). I really like her because she is friendly, product savvy and not at pushy.

If she has the bag there she can tell u how much it is, they take approx. 15% off there I think, she can put it aside for you.

If you ring 2 weeks in advance she will search other stores for you too.

T4 also has a Chanel but I do not know anyone there.

Wow, thank you so much for that info, I really appreciate it!
But unfortunately i'm flying out from Manchester Airport! :sad:
I'm so sad now, I can't help thinking I could have maybe purchased my bag there!
Do you think there is anyway to purchase the bag through Yveline without going through Heathrow? lol!
xxxRosexxx

I noticed u are Liver bird, I'm a Londoner myself.
No Chanel at Man Air? oh noooooooooooooooooo
Miami is ace though, u will love it, u should try to stop in NY and go to Woodbury Commons, which is a massive high end discount outlet, they have a website, anyways they have a Chanel there too.
Don't give up, I even found a Chanel in New Delhi which is twice as expensive as UK Grrrrrrrrr

Yup lol! I'm from liverpool!
O cool, I love london, I would love to live there, such a fab city!
Yeah, I guess I'll just have to try and get it some other way, I'm definitly going to try Bal Harbour in Miami! I want it so bad lol!
I'll be sure to check out Woodbury Commons website aswell!
Thanks so much for all the info, Its much appreciated!
xxxRosexxx

chanelbaby said:
I noticed u are Liver bird, I'm a Londoner myself.
No Chanel at Man Air? oh noooooooooooooooooo
Miami is ace though, u will love it, u should try to stop in NY and go to Woodbury Commons, which is a massive high end discount outlet, they have a website, anyways they have a Chanel there too.
Don't give up, I even found a Chanel in New Delhi which is twice as expensive as UK Grrrrrrrrr

OMG Isn't the Delhi Chanel just insane?!?! I went in there and I thought I was gonna start laughing at the ridiculous prices! Surprisingly LV in India is about the same as in Canada.