xxx B-bags in the U.K xxx

rainbow_rose

ChampagneBubbleOfAGirl!
Apr 26, 2006
Hey I was wondering if anybody knew if there was a price difference between b-bags in the U.K and in the U.S? I heard somewhere that b-bags are cheaper over here in the U.K, is that correct?
Thanks for your help
xxxRosexxx

I'm pretty sure b-bags are cheaper in the U.K. I know they sometimes go on sale in the likes of HN and selfridges, you could phone your nearest one and ask for details.
Buy i'm pretty sure overall b-bags are cheaper over her in the U.K

I bought my B-bag first in Barcelona and it cost me 850 euros (around 580 pounds and $1050). And then, I bought the City (new season) in Matches (London) and it was 735 pounds ($1340)... so I think b-bags are cheaper in USA or Spain. x

Uk is the most expensive country within the E.U to buy B-bags or other Designers. If you wnat to buy in Europe do it in France or Germany because we have the 2 years warranty law about the other countries I'm not sure.

The prices seem pretty uniform across continental Europe and it's cheaper here than the UK and USA. You need to factor in the additional customs duty you can be charged if you order outside the EU. I think it's close to 20%

Yeah, several stores in London offers you to buy stuff tax free if you live outside the europeian union, which meens you will get back 20% of the amount you pay some weeks later!