xxx A new Kate Bosworth! xxx

1. Wow, doesn't Kate Bosworth look fabulous!
    The formerly super skinny starlette made a healthy and glowing appearance at 2007 Food Bank of New York Can-Do Awards dinner Monday night.
    Lovin' her Chloe dress!
    xxxRosexxx
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Hmm... not sure if I would you the word fabulous. She looks over made up to me. IMP

3. I do think the lipstick is slightly too much, a lighter shade would have worked alot better, but overall I love the look, she is so gorgeous! I think It's a big change since her super skinny days!
    xxxRosexxx

4. OMG! She looks drop-dead breathtakingly beautiful! GLOWING is the right word! She's still very thin but no longer in that skeletal way. Woohoo!

(Helena Christensen, on the other hand, is not looking that good at all)

5. Hmm...she looks overly made-up to me too. Way too much blush imo.

6. I can't see pics! :sad:

7. she looks pretty, but I wouldn't say glowing. I'm just glad that she looks happier than she has in previous pics!

8. wow, she's really packed on some pounds. Good for her!
    I've always found Helena stunning.

9. I think she looks lovely. Neither the lipstick nor the blusher bothers me. Helena on the otherhand looks a bit haggard.

10. I'm not a fan of her make up, but I love the dress and the fact that she's not so skinny. She looked horrible before.

11. She looks much healthier!

12. She needs to fire her makeup artist.

13. Not a fan of the makeup either....but her body looks MUCH better and MUCH healthier!!

14. ahh her face finally looks like it has a little weight on it. I think she is still tiny, but definitely much better than those terrible pictures of her last year :smile:

love her dress too

15. Tad too heavy on the blusher and lips...as for Helena...she is getting older, but still very pretty